Best Selling Rakshabandhan Gifts For Brother (2021)
If you’re from India, I am sure you’re not hearing the term “Rakshabandhan” for the first time. It’s one of the most loved festivals celebrated all over the country. Kids, youngsters, teenagers, parents, and even old people celebrate Rakshabandhan with utmost zeal and enthusiasm.
We all look for Rakshabandhan gifts for brothers and sisters during this time and with so many options available online, it is really a tough choice.
But, have you ever wondered what this festival signifies? How did it start? What is so exciting about it apart from gifts? And why is it celebrated? Let’s head towards the answers to all of the above questions.
According to Indian History, once upon a time, Draupadi, wife of the Pandavas, tore the corner of her saree to prevent Lord Krishna’s wrist from bleeding when he had unknowingly hurt himself. He, in turn, promised to protect her from all evil.
Thus, a bond was formed between them. As years went by, people started celebrating this bond as “Rakshabandhan,” observed between a brother and a sister.
Rakshabandhan Gifts for Brother
Rakshabandhan is celebrated on the full moon day of the Shravan month of the Hindu Calendar, which is usually in August. Rakshabandhan denotes the bond of eternal love between a brother and a sister.
On this day, a sister ties Rakhi on her brother’s wrist and offers gifts, who promises to protect her from all harm and danger and offers gifts as well.
Now let’s move to the most exciting part of this festival – GIFTS! When it comes to choosing Rakshabandhan gifts for brothers, the choice isn’t tough. There is hardly much variety of things that we can gift them, right?
Well, no. We generally feel so when we talk about men. But, if you view things from a broader spectrum, you will realize we still have many options when it comes to selecting Rakshabandhan gifts for brothers.
If you feel the same, then you’re on the right page. In this article, I will discuss the top five Rakshabandhan gifts for brothers that you can surprise them with this year and watch them getting a broad smile on their faces!Are you looking for Rakshabandhan gifts for Your Sister? Click Here.
Printed Coffee Mug Combo Set
The Printed Coffee Mug Combo Set is an all-in-one gift that might serve your purpose this Rakshabandhan. The combo consists of a ‘Happy Raksha Bandhan’ printed coffee mug, a Rakhi, a packet of Roli Chawal, a Rakshabandhan greeting card, and a keychain.
Gift him this fantastic combo with a beautiful message on the greeting card, thanking him for all the love he has given you. All of the items in the set are durable and reliable. The print on the mug is also impressive, making it look attractive.
- The quality of the overall set is good.
- The material of the mug is ceramic.
- The capacity of the mug is 350 mL.
- It could be a perfect gift if your brother lives far away from you.
- It is one of the affordable Rakshabandhan gifts for brothers.
- It is a little risky to deliver the gift to a distant place, as any kind of mishandling can lead to cracks on the mug.
Photo Printed LED Cushion Pillow Combo Set
The combo set contains a Photo Printed LED Cushion Pillow, filler, a zipper bag, and a Rakhi. This combo set could be one of the perfect Rakshabandhan gifts for brothers if your brother is a grown-up. You can personalize the pillow with a photo of your choice and surprise your brother!
The cushion has a soft fur, and then a digitally printed photo sits permanently on it. The zipper bag available with it can be used to cover the pillow as and when required. Press the button on the cushion to light up the LED fitted inside it and watch it magnify the beauty of your pillow.
- The pillow weighs 490 grams.
- The dimensions of the pillow are 30.48 x 30.48 x 30.48 cm.
- The fabric is of satin type.
- The cushion is very comfortable to use because of the soft fur.
- The quality of the fabric and photo makes it worth every penny.
- The pillow cover can’t be dry cleaned or put inside a washing machine.
Personalized Photo Rakhi
What’s the only thing that symbolizes Rakshabandhan? Rakhi, right? We all must have come across lots of rakhis – both simple and designer. Why not go for something memorable this year? Gift your brother a personalized Rakhi with a photo he’d love to see on his Rakhi and surprise him. The Rakhi is very stylish, elegant, and classy.
It could be the most unique gift your brother has ever received. The thread of the Rakhi is of excellent quality and gives an entirely winsome look to the Rakhi. The frame comes in a square shape and can take a photo of dimensions 2.5 X 2.5 inches.
- The frame of the Rakhi is made of wood.
- Its dimensions are 0.76 x 6.35 x 6.35 cm.
- It weighs 50 grams.
- It can be delivered to your brother if he lives away from you.
- The photo is water-proof and resistant to scratches.
- The photo is printed, so later on, if you wish to put some other image, you can’t.
Raksha Bandhan Gift Hamper
And here I bring you another combo set of bestselling Rakshabandhan gifts for brothers. The Raksha Bandhan Gift Hamper consists of 4 Rakhis, a Cadbury Celebrations pack, a greeting card, and a pack of Roli Chawal.
It should be a perfect gift for a brother who is younger than you as it has chocolates. Also, the Rakhis look pretty cool to be on the wrists of young kids. But, you can also gift it to your brother if he lives in a distant place and surprises him.
- The ingredient type of the chocolates is vegetarian.
- The package dimensions are 25.4 x 25.4 x 5.08 cm.
- The overall weight of the hamper is 200 grams.
- It has 4 Rakhis and hence saves the cost of buying each one individually.
- The Rakhis are durable.
- The greeting card given has a message printed, and you can’t write a note of your own.
Cadbury Silk Rakhi Special Potli
Here’s something healthy and delicious for your brother, this Rakshabandhan. Get this Cadbury Rakhi Special Potli that is entirely vegetarian and looks classy. It consists of cashews engulfed in chocolate, giving it an authentic taste.
It allows you to enjoy the exotic blend of cashew nut, chocolate, and milk in every bite. The outer covering is deep purple in color and looks very premium. The pack contains individual packets of delicious Cadbury Silk chocolates. You can either gift it to your younger brothers or deliver it if your brothers live at a distance.
- The quality of chocolates is maintained till delivery.
- Its dimensions are 31.8 x 22.9 x 8.1 cm.
- It weighs 343 grams.
- You can choose the chocolates from available 6 options.
- Ice packs are included while transporting to ensure that the chocolates don’t melt.
- It is worth every penny.
- It is not available in local shops, like most of the best Rakshabandhan gifts for brothers.
✅ PBS Recommendation
Out of all the products listed above, I would recommend the Photo Printed LED Cushion Pillow Combo Set as it is one of the most unique gifts listed above. It can be used for years after gifting and comes with a zipped cover for protection as well.
The LED light gives it an authentic look, making it a perfect décor for your home. I would also recommend the Personalized Photo Rakhi. It is also unique amongst all the mentioned ideas and can be worn even after Rakhi.
Most of the time, we either lose the Rakhi or throw it later on. But a personalized Rakhi will always be kept close to your brother’s heart.
I have mentioned the best Rakshabandhan gifts for brothers and listed out all their features, pros, and cons.
I hope I have been able to help you while you choose the perfect gift for your brother. Thank you for reading. All kinds of suggestions, corrections, and questions are appreciated. Please mention them in the comment section below. I’ll try to answer as much as possible.
If you want to buy anything online, pick bestsellers.